1. The General Committee co-opted Roz Bellamy as the Hon Secretary and Sarah Young as the Working Test Secretary.
2. The 2023 Society calendar will be produced by Kelly Holland, further details will be posted on the web site shortly
3. The two chosen charities to benefit from the profits of the calendars for 2022 are; The Ark Animal Rescue, Ashbourne and The Highland Hedgehog Rescue, Brora
4. The Committee voted to make a donation of £1,000 to the Kennel Club Charitable Trust towards their Ukrainian Dog’s Appeal. Our members have donated £555 from a collection at Crufts and the proceeds of the raffle at the FCRS Championship Show.
5. Alayne Wells is now the Area Representative for both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Jane Gould is the new Representative for Oxfordshire and Gail Griffiths the new Representative for Shropshire.
6. A Breed Appreciation Day has been arranged for 30th October 2022 to be held at Nether Whitacre Village Hall.
7. Plans for the FCRS 75th anniversary in 2023 are going well. A weekend of activities are being planned for the weekend of 2nd – 4th June to include a show match, scurries, a working event, beginner Gundog training, Gundog demonstrations and lots more making a fun event for everyone. The venue for the event will be Sandhills Farm, Edgioake Lane, Astwood Bank, Redditch, B96 6BG, and camping will be available. There will also be a Show Super-match at Jo Hallam Hall, Newark Show-ground on Saturday 7th October 2023.
8. The Committee is looking into the use of Mailchimp in order to improve communications with our members.
9. General Committee meeting dates for 2023 are; 5th February, 23rd April, 16th July, and 29th October.